Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Went to the zoo.


Teach: Ok. Can anyone tell me what colour is a zebra?
Junior1 student.: Hey teacher a Z-bra is red, yellow, black or purple.
Teacher: No, I think a zebra is black and white.
Junior 1 student: No teacher they come in many colours
Teacher: I saw a zebra at the Taipei Zoo and zebras are black and white.
Junior 1 student: I saw Z-bras at Easy Shop and they come in many colors.
Teacher: Go stand at the back of the class!
Junior 1 student: Ok I will stand at the back. Before I go could you tell me why you are wearing a faggy queer T-shirt.
Teacher: My friend Rye gave it to me.
Junior 1 student: Is your friend queer?
Teacher: No. Now go piss cutting-er somewhere else!

2 comments:

Bread said...

between the zebra and the emaciated kevlar, looks like you're in ethiopia. i can see why everybody in taiwan is calling me fat, you all look like the chinese invaded and decided to export all the rice back to the motherland.

Anonymous said...

The little girl sure looks healthy. What's up with the guy in the faggy, queer T-shirt ? Looks like he's ready to keel over and join the pack of dead zebras behind him.