Thursday, August 24, 2006

DEADLINE, DISCO DAVE



This beautifully designed hand carved octoganal folding poker table is currently residing in a nook in a house that is unable to host. Due to lack of playing time it has demanded to be traded to another abode. GM Kevlar swapped it for a cigarette weeks upon weeks ago but the buyer, DISCO DAVE, has yet to claim it. THAT SMOKE IS WELL LODGED AND VAPORIZED. I had never seen a table pout before but let me tell you, it's a sorry sight to behold. "DISCO DAVE GOT SUCH A SWEET DEAL I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HASN'T PICKED ME UP YET. I FEEL SO UNWANTED." That' a direct quote by the way. Rumours are swirling that D-Wayne Mendoza is looking to claim it on waivers. The poker table is reportedly geared up at the chance to be played upon on the South Side of Soho...

I suggested to Kevlar we give DAVE a week to claim his prize but Kevlar is so HARD LINE this week he said, "No, 24 hours." Cold and cruel.

The fate of the unclaimed poker table is yet to be decided but I'm leaning towards a couple of options. I thought it might be kinda funny if we torched on the street on the next auspicious burning day. Hey, it's GHOST MONTH anyway right? We'll TAI KE it up...

The GM has said he will entertain other suggestions or offers 24 hours from the time of this post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first he be in Canadia ,second he be full of air....

Chaon said...

I'll take it if Mendoza's buyer doesn't pan out.