Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Who is that?


Who is that?
Originally uploaded by kevlar1.
In the background quietly slept A-holes secret formula. His master plan to teach his children to say " I -pee- AY". Stealthly the child learned to be more Canadian. Each word ended in AY. " book-AY", "song-AY" "DAD - AY". Overwhelmed A- hole moved to beverly hills Canada.. Truro Nova Scotia. He opened a sand shop, selling tropical beach sands to snow bound Canadians. Offering hopes and dreams. His children singing " the sun will come out tomorrow.." to the tune of O- Canada. After his partner sold the sands of Daytona beach A-hole was overheard telling his taiwan business partners " If we did it my way we would be done by now!".

2 comments:

Red A said...

Kev, let me know if you are bored this week as wife is leaving for a spell.

Also, seeing Ivo in Canada, I think I'd have no issues with Fiona moving there.

Check. I mean, the Maritimes.

Michael Turton said...

Hey red, found one just for you

Adopt a Sniper