Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ditch pig


Ditch pig
Originally uploaded by kevlar1.
This speed demon can't climb hills, and just made the free way on ramp. threee cats, tools and a helpless lptop. Traveling with CDs and ACs is awesome. It returned itseld to the lovely nest yesterday and gracefully parked itself in front of its roost. I removed all the weeds and mud from under the bumpers. Then I returned to the dreaded fish tank project.
This vechicle is capable of carring 10 sticks of lumber each 346 cm in length. If Ryan doesn't know how in the F*&#$ to get the back seat to fold down I will never tell. 5 minutes to figure that.. Geez! my smoke was almost out . opel is not a color.. it is a pep less way of saying I wouldn't go even if you pushed me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While removing dust I found small pieces of a famous blue girly lighter all over the car. I guess they explode if left in the car on a warm day.

Rye said...

Is that a scratch on the hood?

Rye said...

What's happening with the fish tank?

Anonymous said...

first the crack, then the bearings in the pump had to be replaced, then the o-ring leaked ( a little)then more silicone was added to the filter tank. There is water in the top the bottom tank is waiting to dry. Still have to figure out the salt numbers.. When do we have to be back in class? the mother inlaw thought 48 cans of becks would help me pass the time in mialoi