Saturday, July 23, 2005

scorched Earth


taiwan terror
Originally uploaded by kevlar1.
I am leaving the country side. The drunken neighbor had a fight with his imported Chinese wife and burnt his rice fields. Shocked neighbors went to get some shot glasses. The booze was flowing and gossip dispersed. Being the only visible foreigner for kilometers I was attacked. With their car horns and plastic spoons. I saw one guy with a sicle, he dropped it and jumped into his rice combine (horn blarring). Eat the zhong zi A-doe-AH.rice bomb on road rice burner
"Take me back to the great big city where the grass is green and ..."

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

One of the neighbors married a woman from China. Some kinda of mail order romance. Rumor mill says she has a husband and child in China. She does not want children with her taiwan huband and has been to clinics.. Recently she has been pushing harder for a money settlement (divorce). The husband said no and beat her up. She set fire to his car and burnt it up (TRUE). If I were that guy i would be hiding the kitchen knives when I sleep.