Saturday, July 02, 2005

One week it has been. One week of sleep, Mexican food, steaks, 5am shopping trips to Super WalMart and watching Nickelodeon with my niece and nephew. Now, however, I can have some real quiet time. The family left for Colorado for 1 week to pass the 4th of July. Me, I prefer to stay here and eat Mexican food and steaks, go early morning shopping, ride my bike in the 103 heat and continue watching Nickelodeon (most of the other channels scare the bejeezus out of me). Lubbock has wi-fi out the wazoo, but few - zero to my knowledge - internet cafes. I'm using my mother's Compaq notebook that doesn't even have a USB port. I've got plenty of posts waiting, just looking for a better place to do it from.

P.S. - If you want to place orders for anything, put it on the comments and state in what manner you will reimburse me.

5 comments:

Big Ell said...

I want tamales and you can expect that I won't reimburse.

Red A said...

Chipotle Tabasco payment in expired beer.

Anonymous said...

Kodiak wintergreen smokeless tobacco (chewing tobacco that is) Up to a hundred US dollars worth and I'll repay you in cash, US or Taiwan dollars. As you please...

Chaon said...

I'd like a Hello Kitty keychain and some betelnut.

Chaon said...

Bring back a cast iron skillet for yourself so I can borrow it sometimes.