Saturday, March 01, 2008

What's goin' on.

Well, it's been a little over a month since I stepped out from behind the bar, and all is good. More time with the family, which is great. And having weekends off is cool, but I do miss seeing everybody on a regular basis. And paying for beer is not pleasant at all. The last night at FuBar was a heck of a party. The beer was flowing, people were happy and my dad was hammered and trying to pick up the local talent. After meeting my dad, people have a better understanding of why I am like I am. Thanks to all for making my two years as Laoban extremely enjoyable.
We went to Taipei on Thursday to get my passport and decided to go to the zoo. It wasn't too cold and the place was very busy.


in the penguin house

spanking the monkey, literally


near one of the food stands

Trey has reached a critical point in his development where he needs to know all. So he asks "Why?" All the freakin' time. "Why?" I tell him to go ask his A-Ma. She knows everything.
Wives sure are funny sometimes. I got a text message from Dino regarding the bash at the beer factory and was trying to figure out a way to broach the subject with Winnie (seeing as everytime I go there, somebody spikes the beer). And she mentioned it to me. Even asked if I needed any money!! Glory Glory! Praise Jebus!


Here's a HOWIGATI.




And the MVP.



one for the Grand Poobah

git yer, uh, guns up!


2 comments:

P.I.M.P said...

Dwayne, congrats on your fine tenure as lao ban of the Fubar. I think you've handed it off to some great guys as well. I also need to give you a pat on the back for the fine performance of the Giants this year. As much as it hurts me to say, they went on one hell of a run this year. Congrats! An awesome superbowl and good luck with your future plans.

Anonymous said...

love the gals