Monday, March 10, 2008

More Box Scores

I'm a poor correspondent.
Here's a link to Saturday's box scores. We caught Canada's drubbing of the Saffies but left early cause some guy in the press box threw a ball back into the crowd and hit the Sandstress on the head. She was nursing Burl at the time. She's fine. Indignant but fine. Thankfully it didn't hit little Burly or the other 2 babies sitting there with their mothers.

Korea smoked the Aussies. No, eviscerated would be a better description. It was painful. And the Korean section was really noisy about it too. Damn those plastic bats. They had hot cheerleaders though.

Here are Sunday's box scores. The Krauts gave CT a run and only lost 2 - 0. I watched that game on TV cause I couldn't find the Canada - Australia game anywhere. They showed a replay later but only after I already knew the score. I knew that OZ wasn't as bad as the Koreans made them look on Saturday night. Canada fell 10 - 5. Sad news. I received a couple updates from Deano in Dou Liu. There sure wern't many people there...

Tonight Canada plays CT. I'm headin out there assuming the rain hold off.
CT and Korea are both 3-0. Canada, OZ are at 2-1. Complete standings here.

No comments: