Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monday Nights Game


The title says "He did it on purpose!"
I am looking for more info because the 5th grade is confessing to throwing trash at the Canadian team. I only caught the 9th and 10th innings. I checked the Taipei Times. It said after making contact with the taiwanese catcher the Canadian was out. In celebration the catcher threw the ball up and it hit the Canadian on the helmet... which led to both benches clearing.

click the title for the link to the Taipei times article.

3 comments:

Rye said...

That's what a base runner is supposed to do in that situation.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Some leagues have a slide or avoid rule. The IBAF ?? I don't really care. I wanna know if the catcher threw the dead ball at the Canadian's head. I'm itching to know what happened in the 8th to turn the game into a look-a-like-"DEPOSE"-chen-shui-bian protest rally. The catcher was thrusting his fist in celebration of catching the ball, he didn't lie down and fake a knee injury.
K

Anonymous said...

So I have discovered the scroll button and read the play by play Ry post. Weird how that didn't display yesterday.
"Special K"