Sunday, March 16, 2008

College Life

Yesterday I sat in the library from 1pm - 10pm, then went out with some friends and consumed mass amounts of vodka (and cranberry juice). Ended up at the Ox getting some late night Chicken Fried Steak. Stumbled back to campus (where my car was), determined I was too lit to drive it, and proceeded to crash on the law school sofa in the break room until now. It's 9am and I'm working a shift at the library, reeking of booze and cigarettes and listening to jackhammers go off in my head. I think I'm too old for this shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too old to be doing that shit.
Or, buck up.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Well done Brett, U can be my/our lawyer anytime ! I guess the back has healed nicely. Can't imagine those law library sofas being very comfortable. Miss Ya Bro......Any chance U B comin' back this summer to taste some of those lonely ladies you've left behind ?

Bread said...

not sure about taiwan...would really like to get back before ryan takes off, but finances are getting in the way.

cohen hasn't announced any western canuckistan dates chris, but will let you know as soon as i find out.

P.I.M.P said...

leonard cohen is playing in kitchener. tix on sale thursday. I'm in!