Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Red A's Spring Offensive

I am heading out tomorrow to Germany and Holland to visit customers. It should be a fun trip since its slushy and cold in Europe and I get to enjoy raising prices for my products by 20% as steel prices have soared last month. Nothing I like better than getting my teeth kicked in by a customer.

So far, I have seen my kid for about 5 days this month. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and her new Filipino accent is pretty cute too. (She actually does know there are two ways to say "elephant" E-luh-funt like Dad and E-Lah-Font like Violetta.)

Lucky for me the near collapse of the American economy coupled with ever-rising raw material costs means I could be seeing my kid a lot more. As in unemployed levels of quality time. I'll probably end up with a Filipino accent, too. Silver lining.

No comments: