Thursday, November 01, 2007

Football

For most of you who know me, you probably feel that I've been a little bit quiet on the site. Frenchie hasn't been posting images of a great team. There hasn't been any derogatory remarks made towards the Cowboys or even the Giants or any defense made of a team currently only at 3-4. Even though this team is going to roll over the Cowboys this weekend in Dallas, no comments have been posted to this effect. But ladies and gentlemen, I have to tell you that I wake up every Sunday, surfing the channels to watch the play of the best NFL team I have ever witnessed play. My point is, no team in the NFC will stand up to this team making it inevitable that the Pats will win the Superbowl this year. There is not point bolstering about my Eagles. Perhaps my team will end the streak for New England on the 25th of November, on their way to a 10-4 finish but it won't matter. New England is going to clean up this year and when they meet the Eagles in the Superbowl for the second time, it's gonna be messy. The Pats are awesome and I hope everyone gets a chance to watch the Indy vs. New England game this weekend because like they did with Dallas, New England is going to dominate.

My next point is the "Mississippi Miracle" which is the best touchdown play of all time. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, have a look I think there are more latteral passes than i can count. This has been on the highlight reel every night on the sports news and it's so sweeeeeeeeet!



Finally I'll make a couple predictions and I hope to hear what you think about the greatest team ever.
NE 38 INDY 14
Philly 24 Dallas 10 YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

BTW does anybody want to go in and buy the town of Albert on Ebay with me? It's in Texas (John's?) and for a town I'd say the price is right.

P.S. Could someone post that photo of D-wayne and John in dresses for old times sake?

3 comments:

John Naruwan said...

Wow they actually passed the ball as much as they do in a typical game of rugby!

J-hole said...

PIMP,

I'd make a bet with you, but the Fantasy football guys tell me people living outside of Taiwan can't be trusted to pay up.

P.S.- Get hold of Frenchie and tell him to contact me. He doesn't reply. I think he believes I was past of the group that ousted yall from the fantasy league.

Anonymous said...

you guys got ousted from the fantasy league??? ouch! that's cruel.

and j-hole, you are still in the hole to me (some 4.33 vodka crans), so you may want to go easy on the stone casting.

b