Sunday, October 22, 2006

Random Rant

Greetings all!!! This post i guess is dedicated to that fucker that always calls me Buttercup or whatever he says!! Oh wait, Douche!! Thats it.. Anyway , just keeping it real here in Barrie , Agustina was here for three days, just put here on a bus this morning... Other than that just kicking it like a DOUCHE!!!!! Fantasy wise, you all are kicking my ass, how do I lose to Lance??? Daryl and the Commander are bad enough , but Lance???? Ij I must say you have been looking awfully fruity in your last pics, the whole sweet and innocent look does nothing for you, YOU ARE A DRUNK , keep your pics that way!!! NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO!!! On the NFL front , I think we all know whats going to happen this week, Eagles 49 Bucs 10 Giants beat the Cowgirls and etc....... Bread is where now?? Turkey?? Everyone else , GO KIDS GO!!!!! Havent heard news on the softball team , is it that bad??? Brettski and I are on the waiver wire, sign us up, if you want to win one game at least!!!! Anywhoo tata for now ladies , and Douche boy , Please talk to me !!!!!!! You complete me, your elementary school insults brightren up my day....

1 comment:

Chaon said...

Eagles 49 Bucs 10?

OK Nostradamus, you got any other helpful predictions? Maybe a stock tip or somethin'?