Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?


After a dismantling by the vaunted Giants D-Fence, the cowgirls have a full-blown quarterback controversy-do they start the immobile, Statue of Liberty type Drew Bledsoe or the mistake prone Tony Romo-roni? With six, count 'em, six sacks and 3 picks, the Mighty Giants rolled over the hapless lads from little d. t.o. yelled and pouted and cried to no avail. And the best part of all, the 'boys lover from lubbock didn't have the cranberries to show up for the humiliation. Cost him two beer too.

And here is a HOWIGATI, to boot.

7 comments:

USAhole said...

Can I get some duck sauce with that order?

Anonymous said...

ITS PRITTY PISS POOR ,THAT YOU CAN'T SUPPORT,SHOW YOUR FACE BLA BLA WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSSES,,,
PISS POOR
I GUESS AFTER THAT SHOWING WE WONT SEE YOU OUT AGAIN,,, WHAT HIS NAME GONO NONO ??CANT REMEMBER...

J-hole said...

Sorry, but my 6th grade student didn't want to go to the bar and watch football. Dicks.

USAhole said...

Wow! Mendoza how old are you 3?,4?,5?. I guess you are just another sports obcessed caveman that recieves no other pleasure in life than through pretending to be a part of a certain team so that you can boost your own little penis Oops I mean ego to feel better about yourself. And if you come to Lubbock, Look me up at StoneGate Bar and grill and I'll show a real Texas asswhippin'.

Frenchie said...

Bravo Dwayne!!!! The rebuttle of the century... I suspect usahole was just excercising his right as an AMERICAN to be a pompous ass... But much like the rest , he is put right back into the cave where he belongs....

J-hole said...

D-Wayne,

I forgot to ask last night. Should I be insulted or pleased that I don't have "cranberries"?

USAhole said...

Wow!!! Just kidding my brother! Can't we all just get along?