Sunday, October 29, 2006

J-Hole

Well, the Horns spotted the pink ladies a 21 point lead -- and they still couldn't come through. At home nonetheless. Rough football season for J-hole, pink ladies lose to AJ's school, my school, a team that could be pronounced misery, and a team that wears purple. Meanwhile, the 'Boys have managed to lose to half of Taiwan's team and Dwayne's team. On top of all this, you now have a quarterback named Romo on the pro side of the ball. I sure hope the Sunday afternoon games at the middle school are going better than that my friend.

Your lack of response indicates to me that you accepted my terms. The conversion is complete, you now owe me 11.66 vodka crans. I'll wear pink in your honor.

3 comments:

Frenchie said...

Wow Bread , what are you 3, 4 ,5 ??? I assume you are just another obsessed caveman who has nothing whatsoever happening in his own life that he has to resort to bringing down others and pretending to be part of a collegiate team.. I have good mind to invite you down to Queens Sports side here in Barrie to give you a down home Canadia Ass woopin!!!!!!!!!!

Bread said...

wow, the days events have you a bit on the miserable side, no? go easy on the whisky frenchie.....

Frenchie said...

sorry bread , nothing against you I was mocking UsaHoles remarks to Dwayne a few posts down!!!!!