Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Odds

Well, I guess for those at home, the Big Show is about to begin, of course for us here in Taiwan the Party begins tommorrow morning. I'll be there early in the morning and not so drunk this time. (until later)

As I know one of the boys down at the bar will be doing his best (j-hole) to bring some interesting odds to the bar, I thought I'd provide everyone with a link to some humourous odds, as well as share some of the highlights.

Superbowl Odds.......

9:1 odds than in an attempt to compliment Seattles' offensive line someone will say they open bigger gaps than the one in Shawn Alexander's teeth.

2:1 odds that there is a sign that reads "The bus stops in Detroit!"

25:1 odds that wr and 3rd string QB Antwan Randle El throws a trick play touchdown pass, causing Kordell Stewart to weep softly somewhere.

Anyways, here is a link to the rest of the odds .

Not sure who I'm cheering for, but........
It's going to be a great game, and I'm ready for some football!

1 comment:

J-hole said...

3:1 - P.I.M.P. passes out by the 3rd quarter.

125 - the overs for how many times the Canadianers proclaim the superiority and spectaculousness of the Ceaser.

2:3 - D-Wayne mistakes Red A's neck beard for scouring pad and cleans toilet with it.

75:1 - Dave can correctly guess the number of players on the field for either team.

1:1 - Lance wears a really ugly shirt that makes PIMP puke before passing out.

2:1 - Lance removes his shirt and everybody pukes.