Monday, February 13, 2006

J Hole ♥ Calista

Thanks to Fu-Bars excellent grand opening party I learned that the J-Hole likes Calista Flockheart. Here are some shots of her to give the J-Hole some new "alone time" material. The one on the right is the latest shot of Calista from the UK's Sun.













p.s. In attempt to show Duane that I do not *hate* Canada, I will now promise to include one pro-Canadian stuff with each new post.

Pro-Canadian Stuff No. 1:

Calista Flockhart is not Canadian. Pamela Anderson OTOH is Canadian.

3 comments:

Rye said...

what is OTOH?

Anonymous said...

on the other hand.. gee you are thick. GYAT or GURT

J-hole said...

Red A = Fundament(ally)insane

Regardless of your druthers, I have never proclaimed the hots for Calista Flockhart. The show, Ally McBeal, yes. I enjoyed it primarily because of the characters played by Peter MacNicol and Greg Germann. By the way, where did you find the picture of Harrison Ford with long hair?