Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Personally I prefer the gay cowgirls

So, I will skip Brokeback Mountain and wait for Bandidas.

I think the name could be changed though...sounds like a brand of band-aids put out by Adidas.

Pro-Canadian Stuff No. 2: Canadian loonie soon to reach parity with US dollar. Hollywood scrambling to replace worn jokes involving absurd exhange rates. Also, I suspect a strong loonie is good for people sending money back from Taiwan, no? I suggest you guys spread the wealth and buy a round or two at FuBar, Taichung's only lesbian cowgirl bar.

CORRECTION: As Stoney points out in the comments, as the Loonie gets stronger, it takes more NT$ to buy it, thus the Canadianers getting paid in NT$ are worse off Loonie-wise. I guess I should buy poor Stoney a beer for his help...and since it involved math and economics I guess I should pony up for a Stella Artois instead of a Bar beer.

3 comments:

Rye said...

The stronger the loonie gets, the less money I can buy with my NTS.

Chaon said...

Lesbian cowgirls?

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Kevlar said...

SHIT! @#$*!