Sunday, January 15, 2006

Little People

Little people are not allowed to go walking in the dark country side. Why? Ghosts live in the dark country side.Ghosts come out at night, and babies can see ghosts. So if the baby sees a ghost MAYBE the baby will be afraid and not be able to sleep well.
Chinese new year is coming. Red envelopes have to be stuffed. Babies receive small token amounts of money. People old enough to work receive slightly more then token amounts to "grease the wheels".
The unexpected... the wife married a whitey to escape chinese traditional family obligations. The inlaws that married a Chinese person are expected or required to cook, clean, look after children all single handed.
Perhaps I am becoming PETTY. The little guy who thinks too much about nothing.

English Brett gave me a short novel called The Pidgeon. A man starts losing it when a small bird enters his world. Great read so far.

Well the little one has three teeth. Too the amazement of some of the local yolkals she enjoys smiles and silly faces in all languages. To my advantage some smart alecs are cutting me some slack cause I am in the Dad club. However as a new member I think I receive one free swing at the next smartarse. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

I learned today that the three bats I found sleeping inside the airconditioner cover are considered by Chinese to be a lucky animal. If I wanted them to go away I would have to bag them and drive them far away to be released or they would return to roost in the same air conditioner at dawn. I was unsuccessful at bagging all three.

Apparently my nose hair is too long. This means that I am going to lose money. This explains to me where my 1400 nt$ went on poker night. Expect to see the nose neatly trimmed in the future.

Too remove an odour from my freshly painted room I was told to cut up a pineapple and place it in the four corners of the room... it worked the paint smell is gone.