Thursday, January 26, 2006

Greetings


One quick generic post as to my whereabouts. I have put the grad school thing on hold and applied to various law schools. My LSATs went well enough, and I should be accepted somewhere (barring any serious mistakes in the application process). After much searching, I determined I am not a scientist, and environmental law seems to fit my interests and capabilities a bit more.

So, I am now in the south of Spain, where I hope to reacquire my Spanish over the next few months before enrolling in law school come fall. That about sums it up I think, so if any of you deign to make it to Europe in the next few months, let me know. The above photo is from Malaga...

2 comments:

Kevlar said...

Gee, Spain? How much do students get paid? No special dinner or peanut butter in Brett's diet. I have stuff to do, but SPAIN wow! Now I'm really bored. I have got to email that guy. I kinda miss him.

J-hole said...

So if I blow away some prairie dogs chained to mesquite trees, you will be the man to help me?