Monday, June 27, 2005

*********BREAKING NEWS*********

Dothead Paul has flown to India to work out the details on possible husbands for his sister (as in arranging a marriage). Now I have met Paul's sister and she is hot, really hot. Is there not one man in Edmonton man enough for her? Not one Canadianer ready to step up to the plate with this Indian-Canadian beauty? To be quite honest, I was shocked to discover this, because as I said, she is hot and there were only like three hot girls in all of Alberta last time I was there. Edmontonians, please, don't make me come across the border and kick your collective ass. Go to the bar in Edmonton, pick out the looker, and it will probably be her. Take her on a date, and see what the future might bring...

1 comment:

Red A said...

There was one guy, but he said the food was too spicy...