Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I have noticed

Posts about Darfur get as little attention as President Bush at a Mensa meeting. So let's go beyond that a notch and talk about true destruction. Karl has invited a girl to his house on Saturday for Axis & Allies, proving again that he fears the combined mental powers of John and myself. I would be offended, but then I don't bet seventy every time I am high man on the table, even with nothing down. Turns out that Jaurei is the girl, and I predict her unleashing total destruction on the other four females at the table. But in true feminine fashion, Karl will find a way to ally himself with her, and thus be spared humiliation. He will be able to celebrate merrily and gloat of his superior intellect, but everybody knows the truth, he values pawns because he is one in Jaurei's master plan.



3 comments:

J-hole said...

Who is Jaurei?

Rye said...

Is Jaurei otherwise known as Dr. Dre?

Chaon said...

"Karl will find a way to ally himself with her..."

Well, that's an euphemism I've never heard before. But if that's what it takes to win- I'll hit it.