Saturday, June 07, 2008

Swimming The Lake


3.3 Km,
September 23,
The Lake
Registration closes 8/20

About 1700 to enter, but it is not a race. You get a number, and a bathing cap.There is a group rate.. but you need to have a group...I have been practicing for a while at the gay pool.. and I ain't ready, but time is on my side.

Any who
Brit Paul expressed some interest. The Kiwi I work with likes a challenge. I haven't seen AJ in months (maybe he is training). Ry is swimming to Canada. J-hole wants a floating ashtray and A-rod doesn't want to be one of the two people that drown every year.

Any one else?
Yes Ry, I know Ry. If Elliot would have let me get a word in I would have asked him.
Sitting at a table with the Janet, Ry and Elliot is like entering a skipping rhyme and never getting to the second line "Miss Lucy had a baby / She put it in the ...."

2 comments:

Rye said...

Sun Moon?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Sun moon. The guys at the pool told me the swim is at the end of August.