Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rye's Final Brewery Tour

Time flies. Our departure date is set for the 7th, less than 3 weeks from now. As expected I'm busier than hell but I have cleared my schedule for one more tour of the Beer Factory on the afternoon of Saturday the 28th. Come celebrate the end of the semester and the onset of summer vacation (for some of us) with cold beer and bad jokes. All yall are welcome and I'd love to see as many of yous as possible.

If you'd like to see the kids before we go, come on by the house for a visit.

Also, my land speeder is still for sale (at a reduced price!). But it's okay 'cause I'm never coming back to this planet again anyway.

4 comments:

P.I.M.P said...

Rye, it was good to see you friday night. Hopefully we are able to have some beers before I go and I'm in better shape to catch up. I would love to come by and see the kids/wife. Will you be at the fairies tonight? I will try and stop by there for a beer around six. Is that the correct time?

P.I.M.P said...

SOrry, I've just been told it's thursday night. See you then.

Anonymous said...

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Beer o'clock
Tick tock tick-tock

drinking on Sat'ur day


Ry I'll try to get there
I gotta week

Rye said...

Hey Pimp, sorry I missed you and Jamie at Fairies last night. I'll try to get down the Foob later tonight.