Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Shopping on Amazon


Back to Basics TEM500 Egg-and-Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher

Back to Basics? Man, if that is a basic product we need to get back to, I have to assume people are already commuting to work in flying cars by now in America.

Canada of course is still using snowmobiles as their main form of transportation, but instead of being made of wood and rope, they are now made of wrought iron and use those new fangled steam engines! My God are the kids happy this Christmas in Antigonish! No more pulling Dad around town! They only have to chop a few tons of wood to keep the snowmobiles fueled up!

UPDATE: I'm told the latest snowmobiles run directly off Athabascan tar sands and furthermore its not polite to bash Canada now that they can buy America with their spare change. I apologize for my rudeness and I hope you will let me make it up to you by having you buy me a drink with all those newly valuable Loonies you have in your pocket.

No comments: