Friday, May 04, 2007

2 hours of crap wins


Which of these actors has the lamest action figure?
Kevin Costner as the Mariner from Waterworld, or William Hootkins as Red Six from Star Wars?
Maxim rates the 10 lamest and declared the Mariner less lame than Red Six. Pure crap.
The Mariner is a selfish, web-toed mutant who says crapola like this: "Because I haven't seen it (land). And I've sailed further then most men have dreamed."


Red Six is a volunteer, overweight pilot, flies wing and sacrifices himself for a whiny no-name lead and says this: "I got a problem here! I can hold it! No, I'm all right...aaahh!" (explodes).
Maxim's choice is not one I would agree with. I would suggest another. While not actually credited in the movie - but playing a very significant role - this would have to be the stupidest idea for an action figure.

5 comments:

Chaon said...

I got a question. How many beers do I need to buy and for whom, in order to get this thrice-damned infernal Snap preview thing turned off?

BTW J-Hole, nice straight last week. I really thought you didn't have it.

Anonymous said...

You have some good stuff to blog but you just dont do it.Maybe becoming to much for the IT mind these days.Or is it the relaxing chair and whatever else you seek at you cyber palace.
Anyway get real its all about Spiderman and he even went back to his roots.
????

Rye said...

you're right, red six is way cooler.
do they have the stay on target, stay on target guy?

J-hole said...

Karl, can't find where I put the code.

Rye - Can't find a figure for Gold Five, but if the meat from Rocky has one, he has to. Also, I noticed that the slave girl Leia figure was recommended for those 15 years and older.

J-hole said...

Commander, the data is not complete if you will remember. Zanax time.