Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgivin' Football

Triple Header this year. Gotta love Thanksgiving. FuBar will have the last part of the Miami Detroit game at 5 pm , and Tampa - Dallas and Denver-KC games in their entirety, beginning at 6 pm.
On another note, I see the morons in charge of Fox have decided against the OJ book and TV interview, calling the idea "ill-conceived". Well, no shit, Sherlock. Did it really take Fox affiliates refusing to air the interview and general moral outrage to make them realize that? But I can see their point of view from a purely business aspect. The book would have sold like hotcakes and all kinds of idiots in North America would have been glued to their tv screens to see how the Juice did it. Excuse me, WOULD have done it, if it had been him. Which, of course, it wasn't.
On yet another note, check out the tv show The Boondocks. The comic strip in the Taipei Times is a series. Makes me laugh.
And couldn't let the post go by without sending my condolences to Gutted and Howie. Hope you didn't hurt anyone when you chucked your tv out the balcony window. Chin up, my makakas. They didn't have the groceries this year anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, dude, I think you're about a month late for Thanksgiving. Unless you've changed to the winning side and embraced American citizenship.

Just kidding. It's great that our neighbors to the north have mirror holidays to match the good old American one's, you know: July 4th / July 1st, Thanksging I & II, and of course Christmas/Boxing Day. (Note we finally pip you on that one: I'm surprised you haven't switched it to December 23rd yet.)

Anonymous said...

Nevermind cause this Nigga loves OJ and loves all you Turkeys