Friday, November 10, 2006

italians smoke hosts

watching the italy-taiwan game last night on tv I noticed that the new stadium was nowhere near capacity. empty seats abounded. as the italian batting practice session wound down, it became emptier and emptier...

i've been planning to try my luck at getting tickets for the japan-taiwan game tonight at 6:30. anyone interested? kevlar? j-hole?

tickets go on sale at 4:30. i can't get there until 5:30.

if you haven't been out to the site, be forewarned that there doesn't seem to be any beer vendors within a reasonable distance of the stadium... BYOB...

i got to see the inside on wednesday...there are concession stands but they didn't appear to be operational yet...and i can't see them selling anything other than taiwan beer...

let's hope the home squad does a little better tonight. you gotta wonder since they got pecker slapped by the italians, how are they gonna fare against mighty japan?

oh and the cuba-italy game on saturday afternoon should be a good one too. i'll be carting the family up there for that one. see yall there... japan vs. korea tomorrow night too....

5 comments:

Rye said...

pimp-ola? his redness? DW? frenchie? cmdr? bread? sir lancelot?

Bread said...

i'm in! but seriously, call up dean-0

P.I.M.P said...

I went to the game tonight. Just got back! It was great. The stadium is great and I'm thrilled to have a place to watch baseball like that. I'll be there Saturday as well as all next week. I live 5 minutes away and it only costs $200 nt to get in. See you tomorrow!

Frenchie said...

Im in , Bread ill pick you up on my way!!!!

Frenchie said...

Does rye even know I left Taiwan a year ago?????