Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Don't Quit Your Day Job

Donovan McNabb has just launched his own line of clothing.

"I've always wanted clothing that was casual and comfortable, but had a more refined look and feel," McNabb said.
Good to know that he could work that into his bye week.
"This is very near and dear to me," McNabb said. "I took a lot of pride in the design, the comfort level and the look."

While models strutted down a makeshift runway inside the RBK Concept Store on South Street, McNabb described the clothes they wore with intimate detail. He seemed to know as much about materials and textures as he does cover-2 defenses.
But don't worry Eagle's fans, he didn't lose the last three games straight because he was working on design ideas during practice instead of getting the playbook down:
"Every game, there were opportunities to make plays as a team and I ask myself, `What could I have done better?"' McNabb said. "For example, should I have used fleece instead of knit for the inner linings of my vests, or did the lines on the hoodie push the urban look too far?"
The line of clothing is called "Super 5" apparently for the number of times McNabb has built up the hopes of Philly fans only to dash them to pieces later.





I assume PJ and the Pimp have already pre-ordered their shipments.

No comments: