Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trend?

Ok here it is. I post about The Sudan and we get no responses. Aaron posts about Taiwanese politics, the same. Kevin posts beautiful pictures and zippo. Ryan posts about crazy bands and not a word of response. In the meantime, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has already received four comments in the one hour since its original post time. I think every male reader (and thus every reader) is a homosexual in disguise (except me of course). John didn't send that hoopster to the other side with drunken stories from China; John sent her to the other side with leadership by example.

7 comments:

Red A said...

No comments doesn't mean no interest...for example Kevlar's photos were very good.

I just sent an e-mail about land exchanges...hope it provides something

Chaon said...

To tell the truth, I could not find Sudan on a map if my life depended on it. I don't know who is killing whom there, or why, or for how long. I'm not even clear on the ethical and pragmatic sides of international intervention in such cases. So what am I gonna comment on your post? That I think genocide is bad? (It is.)

Kevin: Nice pics. Keep up the good work.

Aaron: Taiwanese indepenence is so 2003.

J-hole said...

Karl, FYI, Sudan is 50 miles NW of Lubbock on 84. But I know that because my dad was from there.

Bread said...

fyi: it is The Sudan

J-hole said...

Re: FYI - Yes, you are right. It is The Sudan Hornets.

Michael Turton said...

Sorry, man! I rounded up your Taiwan post last week.

Michael

Rye said...

what do you mean "rounded up"? And why are you sorry?