Tuesday, November 22, 2005

DwAYNE sells X-box

Recently Dwayne sold one X-BOX to a man named Dug. Dwayne was over heard saying " Now that the pesky video game box has gone south, I have time to create a post." Well by the powers of grey skull, it worked on Pimp. Shit talk Shit talk shit talk I wish there was something more intelligent to say. Anywho I am going to place a link in the side bar ( just for shits and giggles). Aaron why didn't you tell us chalk lines can be used to stop ant invasions.

2 comments:

Red A said...

Do you mean the chalk with poisons in them? Those work best.

But regular chalk can sometimes work too.

Kevlar said...

Link successful. Check out Wacky Joey Green. Must admit I was thinking about crossing my fingers when it said "Do you want to republish the entire blog?"