Thursday, November 24, 2005

Personal Ads F.A.Q.

Why are the women in the ads fairly good looking? Why don't you ever post ugly women?

As a rule, I only bust on the pretty people. As an ugly person myself, I don't find it humorous to make fun of someone's appearance unless they are reasonably hot. Then they're asking for it.

Why are the chicks so young? Is Red A actually Gary Glitter in real life?


Because when I filled in the form many years ago, I selected a reasonable age grouping. But Yahoo apparently thinks I never age and/or that I could still have any chance with these girls.

Isn't this sort of creepy and probably a violation of Yahoo's use agreement?

Yes. But is it Gary Glitter creepy? No.

How about Chaon level creepiness?

Yes, but in a healthy heterosexual way he could only dream of.

I wonder if the guys' ads are even worse?

Probably. We need a ringer to go in the system as a girl to evaluate the male ads in a sensitive yet critical manner. Let me know if you are interested and I'll buy you a butt load of heteracil if you can pull it off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!John I am tourism 三甲 in I-ning high school . My name is Rachel.我來留個訊息了, 是留在這裡嗎??

Anonymous said...

hi,John. This is tourism 3B in I-ning high school. My name is Elie. Your blog is...many special photo. But I can't know what are you written.

Anonymous said...

you're not alone