Friday, November 04, 2005


Friday , once again, returns with my well earned free time. Texas Tech , number 15 in the BCS, takes on the Aggies of A&M. I can't watch or listen to it so I'll probably be GameCasting it - watching little colored bars march up and down a picture of a football field with a printout of the results. I'm hoping to make it to halftime. I will offer no predictions, we got pasted last time I did that. However, in the long standing tradition of making fun of Aggies, I will offer a joke:
How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo? Two. One to do the eating, and one to watch for cars.
Bravo! Encore! Why, thank you!
How do you keep an Aggie out of your yard? Put up goalposts.
Please, no more! You slay our collective wit! If you insist, but I do have more.
Big Gay Lance is back from Canada sporting a latex, black and white Canada jacket. Complementing this uselessness is his organization of the-day-we'd-rather-avoid, Sports Day. The date has once again been changed, this time to Nov. 27th. Again we will have to endure the gay-ly attired rugby team, the whiny soccer team and the uber-anal Frisbee Gruppe. Let me make this very clear - WE WANT RINGERS! Come on you Corning guys (or girls)! I'm sure there are at least several of yall who know something about rugby, soccer,Frisbeee oh well, football. Frenchie will gladly freight in all your adult beverage needs.

3 comments:

Bread said...

you received that email address? also, whomever has my old phone should have rocky's number included.

Kevlar said...

Rye, What is REO Riders?

Rye said...

really excellent robot, or so i was told