Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Deep Thoughts.....

I was around Pj's this afternoon. Handed in the football pick sheets. Told him I watched the Indy game at home this morning therefore I wouldn't be in to watch the game tonight. He informed me that I won this weeks pool. That's great, thanks. Then he said " you should still come around tonight though, you won, get face or whatever." Hmmm.... Did he mean save face? I wonder how many football pools I would have to win in order to win back the face lost at sports day? In fact, do I really need to worry about face if I'm down at Pj's?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! JOHN
from Tourism3A
My name is Minnie.
My number is 38

Anonymous said...

Geeze... is this your homework???

Anonymous said...

He probably meant get faced and spend some money at my bar.

Red A said...

Man, are we racking up the traffic...I guess our demographics are switching from expat drunks to Taiwanese teenagers pretty fast.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I played once & won once last year. The last regular season week. I stopped by to collect in the afternoon. PJ told me to "come by tonite & collect, that way you can buy the guys a round. That's what we do, ya know ?" I went by a week later to collect. PJ gave me my $ and asked why I hadn't come at nite to celebrate my big (700 NT) win with all "the guys" in the pool.

Anonymous said...

Its good to have a really GAY site in Taichung