Wednesday, November 02, 2005

On-Line Personal Ad Review

My Yahoo account which I check every 2 months or so includes personal ads Yahoo has decided are right for me. Now, most of you will expect me to bag on some chick's personal ad, but overall, I think this girl's pretty honest:

My pet peeves are: game-playing, macho acting, cocky attitude, laziness, arrogant acting, cheap, flackiness and being boring.

A nice solid list that will keep most Frenchmen and certainly Karl away. I guess any German AAA gunners would be shot down as well....

I am looking for someone who is an honest and reliable family man, kind, sweet,funny, not high-strung,intelligent and ambitious. Good morals and values.

Seems reasonable. I am out of luck though since I am high strung (but low hung.)

My hobbies: I love to shop,wine taste, visit art galleries and do anything involving arts and science, I hate doing anything that involves sweating (except activities in the bedroom). I am not a physical active type person but, I am not lazy either.

Bonus points for interest in wine tasting, science, and willing to sweat in the bedroom.

I think couples should spend time doing seperate activities and have a life seperate from their mate. Your mate should enhance your life, not be it.

Seriously, how long will this last once she figures out my separate activities all involve beer, g-strings, and 20 dollar bills? Oh, she means activities she THINKS I'm doing!

I am looking for someone who can connects with me emotinally and feeds my brain as well as my heart.

(I think by now it's also implied that said prospective life-mate must be willing to accept spelling errors.)


I love the Sac Kings and watching basket ball.

Hey, what a coincidence, I am King of the Sac!

I like the finer things in life. I can be a bit high-maintanance, like nails and hair..but, I'm a woman what do you expect...but, I don't make it priority and it doesn't get in the way cause I am also very grounded and down to earth.

Triple bonus points for honesty, until she makes the bald-faced lie that it won't be a priority. The good news is she will probably take of herself and not become overweight with wild-ass hair and a scraggly neck beard. (Wait, that's me.)

Lastly, my stats: I am 28, never married, no kids, 5'10" blond, brown eyes. I would say average weight. I am curvy...not thin. I have a big butt...like J. Lo. but, I don't want to thick so, I say volumptious...which might be misunderstood. You will just have to meet me in person. My carrer is very important to me. I am an interior designer and I work alot...but, make my own schedule.

More honesty. Volumptious - sounds likes a made up word to describe a pastry.

I am looking for serious inquries only. I am looking for long term committment. Also, no pot-smokers please.

LAST LINE CINCHES IT FOR ME. SHE'S A KEEPER.

Beyond the spelling errors and the obviously wine induced rambling this is a damn good personal ad. She's mentioned her likes, her dislikes, her lifestyle, and came across as honest. 4 out 5 stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny post, Red.........
She writes she's looking for someone between 6 feet & 7 feet,11 inches.
Yao Ming fits that requirement but his ethniticity doesn't match her caucasion or latin desires.

Red A said...

Besides, Yao Ming probably smokes pot now to fit in with his teammates.

Anonymous said...

Booorrrrriiinnnggg! And I bet she thinks Fox news is the bomb.