Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Montana Girls

Spent the holiday down in Texas. Went out a couple of times and remembered what hot women looked like in real life. On the way back I went through Salt Lake. For those of you who don't know, Salt Lake has the hottest women in the United States. I don't know what is in the Mormon water, but it is something. I remember a writer once described his shock at realizing Weber State had hotter cheerleaders than UCLA during an NCAA tourney matchup. Anyhow, as I meandered through the Salt Lake airport I was constantly reminded of how hot they are down in Utah. I started dreaming of sitting next to one of these pretty young things on the airplane and a whole world of fantasy opened. But then reality struck. I knew I had arrived at the Missoula gate when the only women to be found were 200 lbs. minimum. There was one hot girl at the gate...she had read her assignment wrong and quickly scuttled off for St. Louis. Damn. Now I'm back here in the land of landlocked whales and hippie chicks. Maybe Texas isn't so bad after all...

No comments: