Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Alive

Well, I suppose its about time for a short synopsis as to the wherabouts and goings on in the wonderful world of Frenchie.. But first a few football predictions.. Its seems the obvious choice to pick the San Diego Chargers in a complete rout of the surprise Cinderella squadron from New England, but if being an Eagles fan has taught me anything , its that anything can happen, so I'm choosing to go against the norm and will take the New England Patriots in a surprise thrashing of the injury riddled Chargers!!! Now , on to the NFC.. Now, Im not sure if I speak for myself here, but I personally CANNOT handle six hours of Superbowl pregame listening to how great Brett Favre is. so for that reason alone, I choose, and BEG to the football gods that the football Giants from New York defeat the Packers at home... In Early December my brother and his wife had a baby girl Catherine Elizabeth, 6 pounds 9 ounces. My mother is thrilled to have her first legitimate grandchild!! I too am thrilled, she is absolutely adorable.. Apparantly she looks identical to my brother and I as young infants , so I advised her to enjoy her cuteness and loveability while she can. We all now what the future holds for her esthetically!! Work is going well, I am a supervisor at a large recycling and manufacturing plant, and have obtained both bobcat and forklift licenses, Blue collar has always been my way and apparantly will be for the future.. In the love department I have found the woman of my dreams and forsee a wedding in the year of 09. My task for this year is to figure out the best time for the "big question" I dont fear her answer because, well , really who could say no to this!!! Other than that , its all systems go as normal!! Our winter here has been surprisingly warm, perhaps Al Gore was onto something, although I wont make my decision until Michael Moore makes a documentary claiming the Bush Administration has something to do with the abnormal weather patterns!! Anyway that is all from me for now, as for all of you remaining in Taiwan I wish you all a Happy New Year and warm tidings.. For those of you who have departed and are living back wherever it is you do, the same regards are sent. And of course to Brettski, who im not sure has a computer out in the wilderness, God Bless ya!!!!

2 comments:

J-hole said...

Good to hear from ya. You'll be having a couple more of us in your neck of the woods soon. Rye leaves this summer and we plan to leave the summer after. I'd say more but am hungover after a night a FuBar Mach II last night. Even saw boobies!

Anonymous said...

Yo bro,glad you're alive and well!Next year the Eagles wil come back with a healthy McNabb.I'm still rocking in the free world. P.J.