Monday, April 30, 2007

Welcome Willy

A hearty wai-ke welcome to Ni Howdy's newest contributor, Esquire Willy!

I never would have thought to call him Esquire Willy but pseudonyms work in mysterious ways I guess... if you don't yet know who he is, this is all I'm gonna say y'all...

I ran into Esquire Willy yesterday at Fubar, and he asked me how it was going having two kids now. I said it was busy, really busy, but good, you know... to which he replied,

"I remember when my second one was born. I just got outta rehab and went home, sat down in the living room to watch some Gilligan's Island and all I saw was this stream of piss fly across the room. And I said, 'WOMAN!. Pass me the bong!'"

Let's give this guy some at-bats!

You're DHing tomorrow man if we don't get rained on.

1 comment:

Kevlar said...

Let me guess" Willy" aka wild bill is Texan. Perhaps Californian.