Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks A Hole

Thanks for introduction and setting me up with simplified Chinese "A Hole", aka J Hole.

I only created 2 new blog sites trying to change the language.... Just kept pushing buttons.

Hello boys and girls out there in blog land.

Esquire Willy here, contributing to you from your local sperm bank 109........ Don't worry I'll leave the cup on the counter. Why are these pages all stuck together???

Well now let's see what to spew out..........

I guess, I'd like to start with "Thanks" to the other contributors for letting me be a part of this circle jerk. I feel like a real participant. As long as I don't gotta play catch. I guess I'm alright???

Next months contribution will be from Beijing bustling red light district with 40 dollars stapled to my zipper.

1 comment:

J-hole said...

Are you related to Boxcar?