Sunday, April 08, 2007

Townes or J-Hole?

Watching this old Townes clip, I'm reminded of J-Hole and his philosophical ramblings on a beach in Palawan. I've spent a lot of time with drunk Texans in my day, so I shouldn't be surprised by the resemblance, but nonetheless, I am. When are we going to get J-Hole guitar lessons? Could he be the new Townes? Let's analyze:

Townes: Tall and Lanky. J-Hole: Tall and Lanky
Townes: Smart J-Hole: They don't call him I-Jay for his innocence
Townes: Texan J-Hole: Texan
Townes: Drunk all the time. J-Hole: Drunk most of the time.

If we could just start getting J-Hole drunk before school, we might have something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Watching this old Townes clip" and down below "Iris walked on stage" Do you know these people? Are they personal friends? Townes? Iris? Are you gay?

There are only four instances where this is acceptable: Elvis, Mick, Jerry, Janis; with the last three being questionable.

One good thing you can say about rock n' rollers and rappers is that they don't have a bunch of sychophant panty wastes doting all over them. They have hos and nappy hos.

Bread said...

i'm sorry, should i have referred to him as Mr. Van Zandt? Mrs. Dement? Please elucidate, my doting self needs direction.