Thursday, July 06, 2006

Canadian Ramblings

Well, after hearing Intellectual John's ultimatum for a better output, I sat thinking of what exactly to write about.. Nothing at all came to mind so I have decided to write about one of my all time favorite topics........ ME!!!! Most of you are gunning for that arrow key to scrolll through this which is more than understandable... Well, where to begin ?? I am living in Barrie, Ontario by myself of course in a bachelor pad, it by far doesnt compare to those in Taiwan , but none the less I am enjoying the dim lighting , the carpeted floors , the four element plus oven range , the washing machine and dryer and of course how could i forget the bath tub that enables you to actually lye down ...... As for my career I am working at a plastics Injection company, I of course am in the factory which is both male and female , we manufacture parts for the automotive industry... Not the most stimualting of work but it pays well, full benefits and keeps me occupied between the hours of 11 pm to 7 am..... It is not a career but for now it is a means by which to pay bills, bank money and leave my days free to ponder what it is exactly I want to do with my life.. There is no despair for many of us still dont know that... Socially I have been keeping busy , many a trip to Toronto to visit my Corporate Attorney brother who at the age of 32 has become a partner.. He is the go getter in the family it would seem... I have been to see Pearl Jam, Tool and tried desperately to get into Much Music to see Paris Hilton but she eluded me once again. Thats NOT Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am wooing a young lady at the moment and when I say young I mean 19 , heheheh ahem where was I .. Plans for school in the future are still up in the air , I have no idea what I want to take and I am not going to let my brother spend the money if I am not 100% as to what to take (um , i mean me pay the money, yes that will do) I have two cats now , one goes by the name of Whisky , and the other a delightful orange and white blend aptly named Mochafrappachino, I see them as a warm up for kids, im doing quite well, they are spoiled little bastards. Thats really all in my life as of now, I suppose now I will jump to my rap on sports.. First off the Oilers made a gallant effort , even though they put out my beloved Red Wings I still chose to support them.. But really who cares about hockey.. It is almost time for another football season and my prediction is this .......EAGLES EAGLES and EAGLES, and in regards to Fantasy I will win this season and that is a guarantee.. I hope everybody is alive and well and enjoying themselves and keeping each other sane ... I miss all of you , and hopefully next Chinese New Year we can organize some sort of debauchery in some strange land..... For now I bid you all a fond adieu !!!!!! Frenchie

No comments: