Sunday, June 07, 2009

Fei Yu-Ching Concert

Last night while you dumbasses were all playing poker, drinking beer, and joshing around, I went to see the famous Taiwanese crooner Fei Yu-Ching


Here's his wikipedia page.

Basically, he's Chang-Fei's gay little brother. He can sing pretty well, but even my wife, who bought the tickets and forced me to attend, fell asleep numerous times as he sang soft ballads from yesteryear, back when Taiwan was in the UN. (Yes, this was mentioned in the concert actually.)

Mean age for concert goers: 65
Number of Foreigners Attending: 1

He did tell two pretty funny jokes. I will see if I can translate them and keep them funny.



2 comments:

P.I.M.P said...

Did you mean Fei Chang the singer who claims to be half american?

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_Fei_(celebrity)

I don't know about any claims to being half-american.

Red A