Thursday, June 04, 2009

Crackbook

Now I know many people, led by our Grand Poohbah, Less than Intellectual John, rail on about Myspace and Facebook, and all the other networking sites, but they do serve a purpose.

I, like everyone else, has gotten that friend request from that chick that your brother once nailed and now she wants to be your friend. But I have got back in touch with some people that I am glad to have heard from. Being in Taiwan, maybe more so than normal people, people come and go from your life, best intentions notwithstanding. It can be nice to get that "blast from the past", someone you were once friends with, and you just lose touch with. It happens. It happened to me tonight, an old friend that I once rocked with and, I don't even know how, a day turns into a week and before you know it, it's been years. I, for one, am glad to have it. It has given me the opportunity to talk to some people I really like and miss. Like Angie, and Rye, and PIMP, and a host of others


Here's a HOWIGATI, for the Big Man.

Aye aye, Captain