Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dear Asshole,


Just like to send out a warm "Nihowdy-get-bent,you-fucking-jerk" to the man who stole my bike while I was eating dinner.
It is just not cool. I had so much fun with that bike, should I replace it? Should I tell a cop? Should I flood my neighborhood with M.I.A. posters. ex: Dear Shithead, buy your own bike. I need that one.
It is ironic to have my bike stolen just when I thought of a new use for it.If I had a car I could park anywhere and use the folding bike to taxi,ferry myself.

5 comments:

Rye said...

Sorry about your bike K. You can have mine.

Bread said...

thieves suck. beat their ass. or move to halifax where nobody steals anything except for potatoes

dildofuc said...

sorry about your loss man. That totally sux. Folding bikes are sweet for sure...hope you can find suitable replacement to shuttle you around.

Anonymous said...

I didn't steal your bike!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your luck man.
Perhaps a sign to get those walkin' shoes out, and to stay off the cigs.

Chris