Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back in the USSA (until Tuesday)

Just a quick note of thanks and good tidings to all. It was a neato trip and was real groovy to see all. Special thanks to J-Hole, Ponce, and Stoney for providing sleeping facilities; Kevlar for the bike, AJ for the spread, Dean for being himself, Helena for the hotpot, Dwayne and PJ for being open, and anyone else I have probably forgotten. You guys are all awesome and missed.

Ponce still owes me NT500 in poker debts, but I guess we can call it even given that I probably spent that much running his AC. J-Hole still owes me a few drinks (4.66) and I will collect another day. Of course by then that number should be back up in the double digits given that J-Hole will continue to bet against the Horns. Bald Titty still owes me more than I care to think of.

FYI: There is now Burger King at the new terminal, on the top floor. YES!

GO DUCKS! QUACK QUACK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grate to see you too Brett. Hope the reunion with the family went well. Look foward to seeing you and Jimbo,Summer '08 in the Rockies.......Peace

Red A said...

Sorry I missed that last few extravaganzas! It was good seeing you. I will collect the money from Ponce and drink vodka crans on your behalf. Thanks again for the goodies, too.