Monday, December 28, 2009

Top Ten Things I Say on a Scooter That Have No Cussing

  1. You have no headlight.
  2. You have no taillight.
  3. You have no brake lights.
  4. You have no lights.
  5. Don't turn off my lights.
  6. I said, don't turn off my lights.
  7. You know, the full-face, dark visor you wear to protect you from the sun's rays may be okay during the daytime, but at night, you might want to rethink that.
  8. That big bag of produce in front of your headlight...ooh, nice cabbage...is illuminated very well. However, your vehicle and the road in front of you are not.
  9. Blithering idiot.
  10. Incredible nincompoop.

下 一 項

College football - Of course you have the national championship game with UT and Alabama, but you also have a more locally (Taichung) interesting game going on. That being Texas Tech vs. Michigan State. I, of course, support the good guys, Tech. My friend, Sam, a Michigan native, went to State and at the moment sorta supports the Spartans.

If you want to watch the game live, let me know. D-Wayne proposed using his computer and FuBar's wireless to watch it outside on SoHo Street. I'm thinkin that might be a bit cold and windy. An Internet cafe sounds a bit more hospitable to me. D-Wayne, Mr. Bean,let me know, but let's watch it.

3 comments:

mr. bean said...

Day ???? Time ???? Maybe you can fly to Texas & coach your team John. Looks like they will be needing one.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I couldn't agree more Dean, J-hole, your team seems to be imploding. No coach equals what?
*I'd love to watch it with you boys too, some fine times I'm sure.
Regards from Canada
Chris

Bread said...

what about "nice g string?"