Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July

I am at work, but I have to take the afternoon off to watch the kid. Actually, she'll be sleeping, so I guess I am just there in case of emergency. Which leaves me with a delicious dilemma of what to do with my time home (almost) alone.

I was thinking about celebrating the 4th of July this afternoon as follows:

PLAN A

1. Enjoy all-American lunch of frozen burritos and spicy habenero Doritos.
2. Crack an ice-cold Miller beer. (made in the USA with Union pride.)
3. Play a game of Civ 4 as the Americans.

PLAN B

1. Eat a bian-dang...mmmmm, bitter melon.
2. Drink warmish boiled water.
3. Help with household chores...maybe hang up some laundry to dry?

3 comments:

P.I.M.P said...

That sure does sound like a dilema. What don't you go for it, get lots of beer, pull the kitchen table away from the wall and invite your buddies over for a poker game.

P.I.M.P said...

**why don't you go for it.....

Anonymous said...

They are working. Now I'm back at work. I ended up not fulfilling Plan A or B. Sigh.

Red A