Friday, December 09, 2005

This must be just like living in Paradise!

Ah.... I remember this. Not even a year ago. Beautiful Boracay island. Well that time of year has arrived. Time to start planning a trip. Tickets are booked. Manilla.....Well for about two hours anyways. Now readers (Brett), I'm thinking of planning a trip to El Nido, based of course on the beautiful white beaches, food and quiet. Is it as easy as boracay? Any feedback from readers as to a place to go, and simplicity of getting a place to stay would be well appreciated. I have the lonely planet. Tips from friends are always best. Thanks! Also if you have been to the two islands, which is more beautiful. I was really happy with my trip to Boracay last year. I have no problem returning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, here's a tip, you fucking fag. Don't forget to get a pedicure just like last year. Btw, lying will get you nowhere, we have the photos to prove it.

Love and hugs. G.