Sunday, December 04, 2005


Hi Teacher John!This is Peter from Tourism III!My number is 69.I like your blog. I learn many things. I want to go to America and learn myself at UC San Diego!


Dear French Peter,

Thanks for the interest in our blog. I am happy that you are considering studying at UC San Diego. However, I would like you to make a fully informed decision. After all, San Diego is a long way from Canada Taichung. But, Pierre, should you decide upon UC San Diego there are many great things there to do. It is very close to an international border with Mexico, and as long as you're not Canadianer, you can cross freely. Their film school is renown for it's defiance of convention. Click here for a possible title and fluffer for your movie. In the meantime, study hard, shut up in class and watch out for winter. I hear it gets pretty darn cold in southern Canuckistan.


A new poll is up. After considering choices such as winless Japanese, women's and Pop Warner teams, I decided (after losing all input data) to let you do it. Just choose Other and enter a team in the comments box. I will amend the poll accordingly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,John
this is Ken from Tourism3B number3
I think your blog is look difficult
Nmmm...English is bad,so,I don't know what can i say Nmmm.....