Thursday, July 22, 2010

Super Smart Asian Kids with 5.0 GPA

Wow, how do they do it?

I have just been informed that you can get your local Taiwanese high school or Chinese high school to provide you with falsified grades. You see, you tell them you are moving to America and they will helpfully convert and C's or D's to straight A's.

I am not sure if any money changes hands.


Anonymous said...

Huh? I can't tell if this is satire, or for real.

Anonymous said...

Well, according to my source, my stepson, several of his classmates from China and Taiwan did this

Red A

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Taiwanese high schools gave "Cs" or "Ds". Perhaps they convert them, though, because they realize what lousy students American kids are.

Anonymous said...

really? Who told you that? I've never gotten a chance to have my C change to A. Otherwise, I could have had a straight A. (I am a Taiwanese, by the way......)